Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Welcome to the Wildnerness

So this blog has been awhile in the making, it's been brewing and smoldering and evolving through long walks in the woods, lots of new reading and exploring, and tackling new adventures.  Through it all I find myself making connections between all of the experiences.

I've also rediscovered my love of writing and storytelling.  I hope this blog allows me the opportunity to do a little bit of both and maybe along the way grow, help others grow and explore, and maybe create a little more expansive, loving, exploring, challenging community.


Rambling means not only a way of speaking but also a way of traveling - and this blog will allow us to do both - if you want to join me.

"I climb. I backtrack. I float
I ramble my way home." ~ Mary Oliver


This isn't a travel  or tango or adventure or literary or parenting blog.... It's just a life blog.... and exploration of all things that give me roots to strengthen and sustain and wings to fly and explore....And all those things are part of my journey so they will be threads in this quilt....

Notes -
At times I talk/write A LOT (hence rambling)
I will likely edit some of these newer posts adding in quotes and clips of movies that are relevant and meaningful to me and the topics - but I wanted to start somewhere.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your words. Wanting to write my book for a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Good luck! Once I started writing again it just sucked me right back in. What would your book be about?

      Delete